Milwaukee Tools 2854-20
M18 FUEL™ 3/8 Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Tool
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 3/8″ Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the most compact in its class, delivering the most access in tight spaces, up to 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. The Milwaukee cordless impact wrench measures only 4.8″ in length with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor to provide the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even in confined spaces. The Milwaukee 3/8″ impact wrench has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 20 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery pack (not included) fits M18™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- 4.8″ in length provides most access in tight spaces
- The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-800; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,650; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,400
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,000; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,500; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,500
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge