KNIPEX 86 03 180 – 7″ Chrome-Plated Pliers Wrench
Pliers and spanner in one tool
For classic applications such as in sanitary areas.
The wrench combines many functions: It replaces metric and imperial as a whole set of spanners, can be adjusted very quickly and directly at the workpiece at the touch of a button and continuously packs all gripping widths up to 40 mm or 1-1/2 inch. The joint bolt locks securely in place, which prevents accidental adjustment. The smooth gripping jaws stand in parallel and pack the work piece without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces – work directly on chrome.
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened