KNIPEX 87 01 250 – 10″ Cobra Pliers
Grip quickly, adjust finely
The benefits of working with the Knipex Cobra are plain to see: these water pump pliers are light and stable, can be adjusted on the component quickly at the touch of a button and are self-locking on pipes and nuts.
For pipes, nuts, sleeves, for various kinds of components: the professional user applies the Knipex Cobra quickly and accurately with just one hand movement. The spring-loaded hinge bolt locks securely into place without adjusting inadvertently. Thanks to the 25-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of the component. This fine adjustment also makes sure that the distance to the handles remains hand-friendly for every grip width.
Tough and strong
The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
Self-locking mechanism ensures a high degree of efficiency
The Knipex Cobra clamps onto the component securely by itself thanks to the jaw geometry developed by Knipex. This means the user can put all energy into the desired movement without pressing the pliers handle together – and thus without energy loss: round components can be turned, bolted connections tightened and released.
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened