8″ 42 Tooth Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade 48-40-4515
MILWAUKEE Metal Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- Laser-cut vibration dampening slots minimize heat, sound, noise.
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish.
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide extends blade’s cutting life.
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life.
- Blades are ideal for dry metal cutting.
- Laser cut blades to reduce wobble and vibration.
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time.
|Number of Teeth||42|
|Application||Metal & Stainless|
|Thickness||1/16″ – 1/2″|